Tomorrow A Stroll Down Dementia Lane
Join us for our second annual
Stroll Down Dementia Lane
We will be starting at 11:00 am for the 1.4 mile walk to the infinity bridge and back to the Tees Barrage.
- You do not have to do the walk with us, you may do the walk at any time during the weekend, we will only be present at the barrage on Saturday 19th from 11am - 3pm.
- We cannot walk together, and must stay in your own bubble of family and friends, if there is more than 6 in your group you must form groups of 6.
- When you arrive we will keep groups 12 feet apart, please help us achieve this, if the starting point looks too busy for you, return to your car until there is less people. We will also be issuing departure times if we become to busy.
- Groups will set off 5 mins apart due to the current situation, please help us achieve this
- You must keep a minimum of 6.5 feet or 2 meters apart from other groups, on the south side of the river there is enough room to overtake slower walkers if you catch up to them, however the walk is very nice and it would be good just to take it at a gentle pace
- All participants will still receive a drink, cake, sweets and a certificate, but once collected you will have to disperse, there are lots of spaces around the barrage and rafting area should you wish to stay, but please make sure you keep at least 6.5 feet away from other people.
- We had planned surprise entertainment at the end of the walk, unfortunately however this has been cancelled due to the current situation.
The Route - Anti Clockwise